You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2.You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Welcome, Guest

Newbie question on process development - webmethods 8.2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Newbie question on process development - webmethods 8.2

01-04-2014 10:29 #1

Fresh Boarder
HI All

I created a simple process based on video given in this site and finally clicked on "build and upload". At that point I am getting this exception

Error: Build of process "SamplePrpcess" failed. The log file might have more information.
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: [sag-cjdbc42-0011][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddb9.b(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddb9.a(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddb8.b(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddb8.a(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.ddm.q(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddel.v(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddel.u(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddel.executeQuery(Unknown Source)
... 37 more

Though I understand what this exception means, but I don't know what table its looking for and I belive this should got setup during installation itself. Hence I reinstalled my server and workstation still I am getting this error. Am missing something, please help.

Regards,
Prasanna

01-07-2014 2:16 #2

Senior Boarder
Hi Prasanna,

There is one more at Blogs section which also have screenshots along with steps, you can check Step 3.How to deploy a process model in to MWS

idnxchange.com/webmethods-blogs/webmetho...s-process-model.html

Some other BPM blogs at:

idnxchange.com/webmethods-blogs/tags/61/

02-04-2014 13:41 #3

Fresh Boarder
Please check if the MWS and analiycal engine is up /running fine, and if mws is up and fine , check if your local server is configured, I think it is issue with database tables, Have you configured the tables for MWS ?
  • Page: