You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2.You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Welcome, Guest

Working on webservices with MQ Adapter
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Working on webservices with MQ Adapter

12-19-2014 0:24 #1

Fresh Boarder
Hi Folks,

Can any one guide me on working on webservices with MQ adapter i had gone through the documentation but im not good enough to start with that refference so i want some one to guide me on how the web service will call the mq adapter and how we can use like get,put,peek and request/reply services.Pls guide me i need to start working on this immediately

Thanks In Advance

12-23-2014 11:04 #2

Senior Boarder
Hi Anil,

Can you explain us the scenario for webservices with MQ Adapter, with the details i can assume you want to create a service which puts or takes in data from MQ and want to make the service as webservice..Generate a WSDL out of it and use the WSDL for invoking MQ Adapters..

Walking through MQ Adapters you can initially create a connection by specifying the below details:

connection type,package,queue manager,host,tcp/ip port, server conncetion channel,ccsid,user,pwd,queue name.

Also refer my previous solution proposed on this forum for MQ connection
idnxchange.com/forum/mq/1545-how-can-i-i...ough-mq-adapter.html

Then follow the below blog for creation of MQ Adapter services according to your requirements.

idnxchange.com/webmethods-blogs/webmetho...apter-scenarios.html

For creating web services you could refer the below blog:
idnxchange.com/webmethods-blogs/using-we...er-and-consumer.html

Please try the above and let me know if you still need any further information.

Hope this works for you.
- Pradip

12-24-2014 4:37 #3

Fresh Boarder
Hi Pradip,

Im having a xml script that contains the message. My scenario is i want to pick the message from the script and do some logic in the webmethods and send the response back to front end(here im getting the request from front end. After getting the request i have to call the script. So could pls guide me to work on that

Thanks,
Anil kumar
  • Page: