You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2.You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Welcome, Guest

Webmethods Certification
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Webmethods Certification

06-24-2013 6:53 #1

Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I need information regarding the cost and the certification material for
webMethods 7.x Certified Integration Developer certification.

06-24-2013 19:30 #2

Expert Boarder
Refer IDN Certification for links and types of Certification. The links also contain all types of SAG contact information for Certification and Registration details.

There is no specific material for Certification, but you can always go through SAG documentation which is considered as a standard for SAG Certifications.

For step by step Scenarios Refer IDN Blogs, Topic wise Refer IDN Tutorial and Refer WMIQ's section for webMethods Interview questions.

The cost of Certification may be around 600 USD.

All the Best.
Tomas.

09-19-2013 6:34 #3

Fresh Boarder
Hi Anuarthi,

You should think about attending Software AG's Innovation World, as they are having certification exams on October 7th! Here's all the info: ow.ly/p08fT

Not trying to be too self promotional here, but I just want to bring your attention to a discount code for Innovation World 2013 in case you’re on the fence about attending:

Use discount code ‘IWRSVP’ when registering, so you can take $300 off the current registration price.

Just to make it easier, here’s the registration link: ow.ly/nRioc

They are also offering hands-on, pre-conference product training sessions that you can leverage during your trip. These sessions are offered only to Innovation World attendees, pretty much at a price lower than anywhere else.

See the training sessions offered: ow.ly/nRiqv

If you’re not sure about it yet, you can always just keep up w/ the event updates on Twitter by following @InnovationWorld and the hashtag #IW13.

Let me know if I can answer any questions!
  • Page: