Creation of Packages and folders and naming conventions
Platform: webMethods 7.1.2
In this Scenario we will create a package and folders to store the Integration server development work.
webMethods uses Java terminology for defining namespaces and its objects.
To begin development, we need a package and folder organization to store our development work.
1) Open the Developer and log in as Administrator | manage.
2) Create a new package Acme
3) In the Acme package, create a folder called acme.
4) In the acme folder, create a folder called PurchaseOrder.
5) In the acme.PurchaseOrder folder, create 7 new folders, named as follows:
Note: To place these folders all in the correct spot, each time right click on the acme.PurchaseOrder folder and select New -> Folder. If you mis-type the name for a folder, right click on the folder and select Rename.
6) In the acme.PurchaseOrder.ws folder, create 2 new folders, named as follows:
Creating a sample flow service
Creation of Indicies
Creation of document types