TASK: create sample document types
Platform: webMethods 7.1.2
Creating document types that represent those structures inside the Integration Server. In this exercise, you will create and use document types in Developer. One document type will be created manually, and the other imported from an existing XML schema.
1) Take a sampe Purchase order file in xml format
2) Go to Developer and create a new folder at acem.PurchaseOrder.docs folder and name it as request
3) Rright click on the request document type -> New -> click on All choices -> Select document type click on next and give the document name as OrderRequest.
4) Now you will be prompted with the following options.
None: If you want to create a document type manually
XML: In this case choose xml since you are importing the document schema from an xml file
DTD: If you have a file with extension DTD(Document type definition) you can select this option
XML Schema: If you have a XSD(XML Schema definition) reference file then you can select this option
Broker Document Type: To select the reference from a list of Broker document types(the documents which are available in a broker) can be taken as reference while creating a document type.
5) Select the PORequest.xml file
Create the below XML in your local Drive and get the reference:
<PurchaseOrder PurchaseOrderNumber="99503" OrderDate="1999-10-20">
<Street>123 Maple Street</Street>
<Street>8 Oak Avenue</Street>
<DeliveryNotes>Please leave packages in shed by driveway.</DeliveryNotes>
<Comment>Confirm this is electric</Comment>
6) Click on Finish
7) It will generate the document type from the xml file taking the nodes in xml files as reference to generate the document description and corresponding strings/documents/document lists.
8) Ignore the warning and remove the @version string from the document
9) To manually create a document right click on the folder -> New -> document type and give a name as OrderCanonical
10) Go the the newly created document and define new Document/Document list or variables…shown as below
11) Right click on the list to expand or collapse it
Creating a sample flow service
Creation of Indicies